Sunday, March 25, 2018

Yo, DigiRanma here, watch this space

I'll be brief because this wasn't 100% planned, but due to all the drama going on with Channel Awesome, I couldn't in good conscious continue posting my blogs on that site, so I'm going to form my own blog.  Yeah, this was an "On the moment" thing, so keep your eye on this blog, book mark it, whatever.

As for the stuff that's on CA's Blog page, it's going to be up for the time being until I can get some/all of the old reviews up here with the new ones.  Old reviews will be marked with...uh... (Old Reviews), new ones...well, will just have the title of the movie with (Spoilers) in it.  Same goes for top 5 lists and articles.

Am I still gonna do the "Look at him rip off better critics gag?"  Yeah, because they go with both my character and there are some jokes that come from funnier people that do fit, like "Don't you know anything about science" when a teleportation mishap created a lazier in one of the things I reviewed.

So, yeah, still doing B-Movie Bomb, still doing some parodies, still doing some lists, but don't know when anything new will come up, might not be that frequent with re-posting old reviews (Real life gets in the way of fun, ya know), but for now, watch this site.  We're in for a good time...or a hanging...ether way, we're gonna fun, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment